New job Housekeeping GSA in Uttarakhand
Company : country inn Hotels & Resorts
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹12,000 a month
Location : Uttarakhand
We, Country Inn Hotels & Resorts, Espire Group is looking for Guest Service Associates - Housekeeping for our Luxury Resort Property in Jim Corbett with the name of Tarika Resort consist of 45 rooms includes Delux, Cottage and Premium Cottage with Pool & Private Garden available.
Location - Jim Corbett National Park, Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Uttrakhand, Pin - 244715.
Position - Guest Service Associate - Housekeeping.
Reports To - HK Executive/Supervisor
Job Role :
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
He/She should maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all housekeeping departmental policies/service and also the hotel's procedures/standards. Additionally, maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
Duties & Reponsibilities:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with the clean par to the designated layout.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Replace laundry bags and slips.
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and luggage rack.
- Dust and polish all furniture.
- Realign furniture to the floor plan.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
- Authorise to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
- Return and restock cart at end of shift.
Diploma or Degree Holder from Hospitality College.
Previous hotel-related experience is required.
- Food & Accommodation is provided by the company.
- PF & ESIC benefit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month
- Food allowance
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift