New job GIB-SM-Govt.Salary in Puducherry
Company : HDFC Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Puducherry
- Roles & Responsibilities of an Government Salary Sales Manager are classified as under: All SO mapped to the sales manager opens the targeted no.
- of Govt.
- Salary accounts and getting all accounts seeded with the treasury for a direct salary credit Relationship Management Business Objectives Service Delivery Resource Management & Productivity New Account Sourcing Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to acquire new accounts from the new / existing Government departments sourced by him/her pertaining to the Mantralaya mapped to him / her.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure sourcing of quality accounts with a clear focus to acquire accounts of senior management of the Government Department pertaining to the Mantralaya mapped to him / her.
- Salary Sales Manager to work towards increasing our wallet share in the Government departments acquired / managed by him pertaining to the Mantralaya mapped to him / her.
- Relationship Management Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to be the single point of contact for all the Government Department key decision makers pertaining to the Mantralaya mapped to him / her Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to identify key Government officials across all departments including HR, Finance, Admin and make an action plan to source their accounts under managed programs and to race them to the appropriate branch RMs Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to do the scoping and map business potential by location and facilitate account opening in other locations as well through his counterpart SMs / branches Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager needs to understand & analyze the Government Department needs and provide customized solutions to fulfill their requirements Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to create strong visibility for the bank in the Government Department premises by ensuring that our brand and product suite is displayed at key areas within the Government Department Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to check feasibility of deploying captive ATMs, ATMs in nearby locations, helpdesks within the Government premises, microsite, display areas for posters / standees etc and ensure that latest and updated product/offer related information is available with the Government Departments Review other business opportunities and draw out joint action plans with other business groups Business Objectives Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure achievement of business targets/benchmarks allocated across all KRAs Every month Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to draw out an action plan along with the team to meet the business targets and review the performance at month end Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to maximize the banks wallet share in terms of employee accounts and track business acquired v/s competition banks Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to review sourcing at Government Department level/activation of new department Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure all business parameters of the corporate such as CNR, SLC %, average salary, average ticket size are healthy and as per benchmarks prescribed by the bank.
- Salary Sales Manager to make plans to facilitate cross-sell of other products of the bank retail assets, insurance and migration of the customers to digital platforms / apps of the bank Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to promote E-Net facility for salary uploads amongst the government departments and seek help from the local E-Net team for initial hand holding of the government department so as to ensure smooth transition to the E-Net process and help the government department to realize the benefits Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager will be responsible for doing Premier Acquisition - achieving allocated plan for sourcing New to Bank (NTB) Classic / Preferred / Imperia customers from the corporate acquired or managed by them.
- Salary Sales Manager to Identify and target senior level employees at a department who are not banking with us and can be targeted for a Managed program.
- On conversion, Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to facilitate documentation and race to a RM/PB portfolio of the branch.
- Salary Sales Manager to activate new customers on digital platforms / apps - NetBanking, MobileBanking, PERKS app, Chillr, PayZapp, BillPay Service Delivery Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure customer queries are recorded and responses sent within the specific timelines Ensure all employee / department complaints are resolved within defined timelines with the support of branch / respective team Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to also provide escalation matrix to the Government Department for any support required Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to identify areas of concern and highlight to the relevant support team or supervisor for intervention Resource Management & Productivity Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to review and ensure actual Team staffing v/s budgeted manpower Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure DSOs have clarity on their Job Roles & key result areas and are fulfilling their objectives and contributing to the growth & effective management of the relationship acquired or managed by him/her Guide, supervise and drive the team to achieve business objectives Govt.
- Salary Sales Manager to ensure respective team members are trained on products/processes and have necessary relationship management skills Monitor performance of DSOs at periodic intervals and ensuring productivity of the team.
- Team Handling Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.