New job Field Service Engineer in Gujarat
|Field Service Engineer|
Field Service Engineer
Company : iGene Labserve Private Limited
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
iGene Labserve Private limited, a laboratory equipment manufacturer company, provides complete solutions, instrument, and services to our customers of life sciences and relevant industries. As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of field service support and customer relationship management. The candidate has to provide complete services on clean air equipment i.e Biosafety Cabinet, Laminar Air Flow,Fume Hoods, PCR workstations and Heating/Cooling equipment for microbiology and Molecular Biology i.e deep freezers, Laboratory Oven, Incubators, PCR Machines, Spectrophotometers, weighing balances, Electrophoresis, Gel Documentation System etc including installation, repairs, preventative maintenance, and instrument qualifications. Our ideal candidate will be customer oriented, an advocate for iGene Labserve Private Limited in customer laboratories, and be eager to drive growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform on-site installation, repair, maintenance, qualification, and validation of iGene Labserve equipment mentioned above
- Must be client-focused, working in conjunction with other iGene Labserve teams and Sales
- Must be proficient with the use of customer management software to track service calls, manage parts inventories, and complete job tasks
- Reviews reports and documentation from customers, and inspects malfunctioning product to determine nature and scope of problem
- Analyse & review and inspect findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs
- Analyses Chemistry and instrument reports in the process of diagnosing technical or application problems
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
- Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve problems on sophisticated electronic, mechanical and optical instrumentation in a commercial scientific laboratory environment.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyse component layout drawings, schematics, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams.
- Proven ability to sell iGene Labserve value based service solutions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotech, Electronics or related field preferred.
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a Service Engineer working with lab instrumentation is preferred or 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience with life science laboratory equipment and related software will be preferred.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 35kg occasionally if required other than tools.
- Ability to safely lift and carry 15-20kg continuously throughout the day i.e tool box.
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch, and reach on a daily basis in a service function.
- Must be available to travel overnight within an assigned territory or other areas as required.
- Basic instructional abilities (Field Services employee mentoring and customer training).
- Ability to prioritise territorial requirements (service calls, installations, and regional needs) and establish realistic schedules to meet requirements.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a group, to accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Independently resolve routine customer satisfaction issues.
- Proven/developed leadership ability/credibility.
- Customer/business-oriented (satisfaction.)
- Detailed understanding of service.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
Speak with the employer