New job Field Response Officer (Udalguri) - Assam in Manipur
|Field Response Officer (Udalguri) - Assam|
Field Response Officer (Udalguri) - Assam
Company : Alankit Group
Salary : ₹1,75,000 - ₹2,50,000 a year
Location : Manipur
Experience in working at district/regional level in any of the Government or
- Preferable if more than two years in the field with strong understanding on needs
- Freshers are also welcome if found bright for not more than 25% of positions
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Interaction with elderly persons on helpline and support system.
- Person is required to conduct awareness camps or meetings with all departments
to create safe and happy environment at all levels for elderly.
- Coordination and advocacy with senior citizen associations and community
groups of expanding their services and supporting during abuse and rescue of
- Person will be required to provide physical support during abuse and rescue
- Persons will be required to coordinate with concerned official or person to
support the elderly who ever calls to HELPLINE
- Person will be required to interact and liaison with the government officials and
other stakeholders to resolve challenges faced by the elderly.
- Person will be required to interact and liaison with resource persons and
resource organisations that can provide services to the elderly, assess them for
quality, enlist them as resource providers.
- Person will be an important link between the contact center on one-hand and
elderly persons, community, NGOs, resource providers and Government
officials of concerned departments on the other hand.
- Person is responsible for preparing all necessary documents related to rescue or
- Person is required to collect and share success stories, case studies or media
clippings for monthly report documentation.
- Person is required to create awareness, strengthen youth groups and other
volunteer service groups to create abuse free environment for elderly.
- The person required to contribute updating the information to knowledge bank
from time to time.
- The person required to interact and guide old age home in charge and staff on
standards of old age home and elderly care.
- The person required to educate the old age home staff in registering OAH to
senior citizen website and updating regularly whenever needed.
- The person may identify and link with local sources to improve facilities and
infrastructure at old age homes with prior permission and approval from
- The person required to identify elder champions and youth groups at ground
level and refer them for strengthen towards elder care.
- Person required to represent the organisation during professional events.
- The person has to attend any other task assigned by the organizational reporting
authority based on the project demand.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
Excellent people skills
- Listening skills
- Patient and politeness with elders
- Relationship and rapport building
- Ability to liaise with various departments of Government and NGOs
- Closure orientation
- Coordination skills
- Fluency in English/Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Industry Associations
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent