New job Field Project Coordinator (FPO formation and Promotion) in Jammu and Kashmir
|Field Project Coordinator (FPO formation and Promotion)|
Field Project Coordinator (FPO formation and Promotion)
Company : INDIAN SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY NETWORK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) has been empanelled as Cluster-Based Business Organisation(CBBO) for the formation and promotion of FPOs at Doda, Kishtwar & Udhampur districts of Jammu & Kashmir. For this purpose ISRN required a Field Coordinator (FPO formation and Promotion).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of FPO Formation and Promotion and Mobilisation of Famers
- Coordinating at field level with various stakeholders and departments etc.
- Desirable: local to the place i.e. Jammu and Kashmir or willing to re-locate to the field area for the project duration.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Assist in the implementation of the formation and promotion of FPOs as per the Operational Guidelines, 2020 issued by DAC&FW from time to time.
- Assist with the input from field (farmers), various departments, District Level Monitoring Committee, State Level Consultative Committee (SLCC), other Ministries/Departments of Central and State Government with recommendations of SFAC and assist in their periodic meetings.
- To undertake feasibility study and Baseline survey to identify current situation of farming, small, marginal and landless farmers for aggregation, to identify minimum geographical area for potential interventions etc.
- To assist FPOs to federate at District level and State level based on their need of processing, branding and marketing of produce/trading of commodities, which are essential for scaling up for survivability and growth in an era of competition.
- Registration of FPOs and Training of Board of Directors on roles, responsibilities, management, FPO compliances, auditing & accounts and also capital/ equity mobilization.
- Training and capacity buildings of FPOs/Farmers group - Training needs identification, develop training modules, conduct basic training workshops and exposure visits.
- Encourage and promote social cohesiveness amongst members of FPOs.
- Assist in regular interface with stakeholders like various Government Departments, Financial Institutions, Training, Technology, Research and Development Institutions at the cluster level.
- Assist FPOs in availing Equity Grant, Credit Guarantee Facility and also assist FPOs in availing benefits under different Central/State Government Scheme/Programme.
- Review and monitoring of the field team during implementation as per desired outcomes.
- Assist in communication and dissemination of information to farmers by way of market and crop advisory.
- Assist in compliance issues of FPO including their capacity building in the subject.
- Assist FPO in proper financial management, Registrar of Companies (ROC) compliance issues and timely submission of returns and certificates.
- Assist FPOs in distribution of share certificates from time to time.
- Any other assignment related to implementation, management and monitoring of the project from time to time during the project implementation.
Salary: As per experience and qualification
Application Deadline: 5/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift