New job Field Engineer in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Ancor Research Labs LLP
Salary : ₹17,500 - ₹22,500 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
- The candidate will be required to identify parts and sub-components for electronics and mechanical parts and hardware. He should be able to carry out market survey and identify vendors who supply quality products at competitive prices and on favourable terms and conditions.
- The candidate should be able to carry out repairs on electrical/electronic items and be conversant with operation of electrical/electronics tools and testers.
- The Candidate should be well groomed, and be able to handle Collection of payments, Deliver packages, General coordination between offices, vendors and clients.
- Liaison directly with Government Departments for processing of documents, with vendors towards work execution (like Fencing, Repair, Painting etc).
- Liaison with tenants (of clients) towards work execution as assigned, to work within the team to ensure that task is completed as per time lines. Extended working hours may be required.
- Coordinating with customer support team and clients.
- Identifying and implementing cost saving measures thereby improving the profitability.
- He should be willing for hardcore field work, and have customer-centric approach.
- Should have the ability to handle pressure, be team player & with good work ethics.
- Should be willing to learn new tasks in short time and perform special tasks under guidance/instructions.
- The candidate should be able to read and write in English language.
- Candidate must be willing to travel independently and as part of Project Delivery teams across the country. He should be well versed with the travel modes and routes in Delhi NCR.
- Candidate should have own vehicle (motorcycle) with a valid license and vehicle, registration/insurance.
Expected Start Date: 15/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,500.00 - ₹22,500.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Performance bonus