New job Female Immigration Consultant in Kerala
|Female Immigration Consultant|
Female Immigration Consultant
Company : Immilaw GLobal Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹28,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Age Group: 30+
Good command in English and High Communication skills.
Candidates nearby Kottayam town is preferred.
Immilaw Global is India's First Foreign Immigration Law Firm in India.
Immigration consultants @ Immilaw Global work under close supervision and guidance from Foreign Immigration Lawyers.
Job Responsibilities: (Under the close supervision of and guidance from Foreign Immigration Lawyers)
- Assess profiles against the benchmarks set for various Immigration Programs.
- Provide consultation services to the client on the best plan or strategy in respect to the application
- Review and analyze documents received in support of clients' education and training, work experience, and civil status
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client's application
- Prepare a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate Visa Office, outlining the clients' qualifications and supporting the client's candidacy for Visa approval.
- Conduct final review of the client's application and related forms, supporting documents, and Canadian Government processing fees
- Make sure that the client's application package is submitted to the appropriate Visa Office
- Keep the client updated on any progress on the client's case and respond to all reasonable requests from and/or on behalf of the client
- Liaison with the concerned foreign immigration lawyer
- Research visa and immigration programs and report research results to the supervisor in a standardized format
- Review and modify description of programs and program requirements on the company's website
- Draft marketing content including blogs, articles, video scripts based on government regulations and laws
- Participate in the making of video content
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the company/foreign immigration lawyers
- Excellent communication skills & command of English (Mandatory)
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Excellent learning & Research Skills
- Keen attention to detail while processing documents & forms for Visa Process
- Build a client relationship and ensure client satisfaction through prompt delivery and service
- Familiarity with computers and the internet
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Team skills and strong relationship-building skills.
- Ability to accomplish results
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹28,000.00 per month
- Day shift