New job Female Immigration Consultant in Kerala
|Female Immigration Consultant|
Female Immigration Consultant
Company : Immilaw GLobal Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 a month
Location : Kerala
Immilaw Global is India's First Foreign Immigration Law Firm in India. Immilaw Global helps prospective immigrants to apply for immigration applications in four easy steps. First, free preliminary assessment of the applicant's profile, free initial consultation, documentation for preparing the application package, final submission of the application package to the relevant visa offices.
Immigration Attorneys @ Immilaw Global work under close supervision and guidance from Foreign Immigration Lawyers.
Job Responsibilities: (Under the close supervision of and guidance from Foreign Immigration Lawyers)
- Assess profiles against the benchmarks set for various Immigration Programs.
- Provide consultation services to the client on the best plan or strategy in respect to the application
- Review and analyze documents received in support of clients' education and training, work experience, and civil status
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client's application
- Prepare a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate Visa Office, outlining the clients' qualifications and supporting the client's candidacy for Visa approval.
- Conduct final review of the client's application and related forms, supporting documents, and Canadian Government processing fees
- Make sure that the client's application package is submitted to the appropriate Visa Office
- Keep the client updated on any progress on the client's case and respond to all reasonable requests from and/or on behalf of the client
- Liaison with the concerned foreign immigration lawyer
- Research visa and immigration programs and report research results to the supervisor in a standardized format
- Review and modify description of programs and program requirements on the company's website
- Draft marketing content including blogs, articles, video scripts based on government regulations and laws
- Participate in the making of video content
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the company/foreign immigration lawyers
- Excellent communication skills & command of English (Mandatory)
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Excellent Research Skills
- Excellent Learning Skills
- Keen attention to detail while processing documents & forms for Visa Process
- Build a client relationship and ensure client satisfaction through prompt delivery and service
- Familiarity with computers and the internet
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Team-skills and strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to accomplish results
Additional Points to Note
1. Candidates with age 30+ only will be considered
2. Legal background is not mandatory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift