New job Documentation Executive in Kerala
Company : CANAPPROVE CONSULTANCY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹12,000 a month
Location : Kerala
· Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
· Follow up clients for further processing, payments, documents etc.
· Consult with them for further documentation proceedings.
· Ensure integrity of original documents through processing and packing and marking of prepared projects.
· Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
· Identify and resolve problems in collaboration with the management.
· Organize establishment to maintain quality and safety of services provided.
· Oversee periodic repairs and upgrading of copy instruments and application software.
· Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
· Perform transcription and conversion work and scanning of documents.
· Handle correspondence, preparation of presentations and budgets, and varied documents.
· Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents and manage document recovery.
· Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required.
· Merge image documents with text documents and assist in printing procedures.
· Supervise completion of corporate and authorized projects within given time, resources and official guidelines.
· Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports for FDA approval.
· Research loan documents for conformity to terms and conditions.
· Collaborate with bank officials on adhering to or revising government norms for loan documents and verification of Uniform Commercial Code.
· Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
· File, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Required)