New job Designer, Engineering in Haryana
Company : ILC Dover
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dover’s visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
This role requires a moderate skill set in 2D and 3D design. The successful candidate conducts tasks and assignments as directed and contributes to team objectives and outcomes. Some latitude and independent judgement in the design work is required; problem-solving responsibility is limited while working under defined guidelines. Experience with Solidworks, AutoCad, and PTC Windchill a plus.
- Essential Duties:
Utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and/or drafting equipment to create 2D and/or 3D drawings, blue prints, schematics, and related technical renderings.
- Create detailed drawings to capture scales, processes, dimensions, topography, angles, and other pertinent engineering information utilizing knowledge of engineering principles and applicable government regulations to develop products.
- Document updates to design and ensure that any changes are recorded and prepared in accordance with engineering change procedures.
- Assist engineers by performing analysis, testing, and support of equipment, tools, and mechanical systems.
- Assist engineers with assembling mechanical equipment from blueprints, schematics, or sketches.
- Work with engineers to perform root cause analysis and failure analysis, as required
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Associate of Science Degree in Engineering, or Engineering Technology field and a minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience performing similar tasks
- Proficiency with word processing software; spreadsheet software; intermediate CAD & 3D modeling
- Demonstrated, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with peers and cross-functional teams and external customers
Job Type: Full-time