New job Deputy Manager/Manager Accounts in Maharashtra
|Deputy Manager/Manager Accounts|
Deputy Manager/Manager Accounts
Company : Suguna Foods
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities •
- Approving all the Invoice, Bills, Petty cash payments requests etc.
- Coordinating and monitoring the Pellet Accounts.
- Monitoring the Payable Aging Report and ensuring that no supplier payment exceeds the limit of 30 days.
- Monitoring the Prepayment Aging Report to find out any balance material is pending from the supplier after the payment of advances.
- Monitoring and viewing the Payable Agent Report separately for Staff, Labours and Drivers.
- Monitoring the Customer Overdue (Limit), towards the sale of Feeds, Poly bags, and preparing a report to GM-F&A.
- Preparing a Discount Report for Region from the previous sales history to rate the customers based on the volume of purchase made by them.
- Preparing the Depot Operations Cost and giving a suggestion to the Top Management on whether to hire a depot based on the Profit/Loss encountered.
Monitoring the Accounts related to Feed Mill Vehicle Transportation based on the Vehicle Utilization Report, Vehicle Operating Cost, Private Vehicle Analysis Report, etc., given by the Transport Accounts Executive at Regional Office. Etc
Desired Candidate Profile • B.com/M.com/MBA Fin or ICWA with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
Job Location- Khadakjamb, (Chandwad) Nashik
Perks and Benefits - As per company policy
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
Suguna Foods Private Limited
Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals.
Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.
Suguna Foods is the largest poultry enterprise in India and it ranks among the top 10 worldwide. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of 'Daily Fressh'.
Suguna Foods pioneered contract farming in poultry industry, and now has presence in 21 states in India. Suguna as a brand is known for its quality products which has been well accepted by the consumers. Suguna Group always believes in energising rural India and providing nutritional security to India and is proud to associate with the mission of improving livelihood of 38,000 farmers.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Address:No. 03, Savithri Shanmugam Road, 2nd Floor, Unitea Center Race Course, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India