New job Data Scientist in Chandigarh
Company : Patient Bond India Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹60,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
About Our Company
PatientBond is the best way to amplify the results for any patient engagement initiative using a unique combination of proprietary healthcare consumer psychographics and digital engagement workflows. PatientBond enables our clients to create personalized, digital relationships with healthcare consumers beyond the walls of their facility, meeting patients on their terms when they’re most receptive. PatientBond amplifies engagement with personalized communications at scale, across any population, to motivate and activate patient behaviors. The results for our customers: significantly improved market share, health outcomes, and patient payment collections.
Job Description: Data Scientist
The ideal candidate is expected to have a bias for excellence, strong experience in Data Science & Machine Learning (2-5 years) and be comfortable with closely collaborating with other teams such as engineering and product management. Among other things the selected candidate will be:
- Expected to fetch information from various sources and generate value for better understanding the data to non-technical and technical stakeholders.
- Generate ML models based on such data, develop or select the appropriate and most efficient algorithm for the given problem.
- Work with the engineering team to ensemble such models and deliver world-class AI applications.
We are seeking brilliant individuals in eager to learn and grow, with strong Data Science background, proven track designing and developing systems to act on big data sources; but especially with passion, drive to make a change and have a meaningful role in our organization.
- Build machine learning models through all phases of development, from design through training, evaluation, validation, and implementation in Production.
- Partner closely with other engineers to help inform, build, and test hypotheses delivering actionable insights.
- Apply understanding of advanced machine learning practices to enhance product performance.
- Facilitate data-driven and informed decision making and prioritization.
- Translate business questions into actionable research.
- Have a good understanding of general business trends and directions to be able to put your own work in the broad business context.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience in a Data Science role.
- Working knowledge of NLP such as entity recognition, embedding models, semantic models, etc.
- Experience in delivering data science solutions in multiple tenancies is a plus.
- Extensive experience in coding and building solutions using Python.
- Extensive experience with statistical packages such as sci-kit-learn, spaCy, NumPy, etc.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience exploring large amounts of information, extracting insights, and achieving real-world results.
- Ability to dig in, understand the data, to use creative thinking, problem-solving skills to design scalable and robust solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of starting, leading interdisciplinary research and engineering projects.
- Strong communication skills, value building strong relationships with colleagues and partners as well as the ability to explain sophisticated topics in straightforward terms.
This is a great opportunity, come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19