New job Data Coordinator in Telangana
Company : Wadhwani AI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Job Description- Data Coordinator (Contractual-2 Months and can be extended basis project requirement)
No. of Positions: 1
The Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence (Wadhwani AI) is an independent nonprofit institute developing AI-based solutions for underserved communities in developing countries.
We work with over 40 partners including key government agencies, international development organizations, NGOs, and research organizations to identify real-world challenges, create and deploy innovative AI solutions to reach intended users and beneficiaries – with the objective of creating sustainable, scalable impact.
Our projects are supported by leading philanthropies such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and Google.org. Our accolades include winning the Google AI Impact Challenge (one among 20 out of 2600 competitors globally) as well as multiple awards at the 2021 Fast Company World Changing Ideas.
Our current portfolio of initiatives spans tuberculosis, maternal, newborn & child health, Covid-19 and cotton farming.
- You are required to perform the duties and responsibilities related to your position as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) assigned for the project.
- Daily Reporting to and assisting the Principal investigator (PI)/Co-investigator (CO-I)/Program Manager for the activities involved in the data collection for the said project.
- You will be involved in recruitment activities of 3500 newborn subjects.
- To follow institute norms and guidelines during the entire process of data collection
- Ensure effective and polite communication with parents of the baby while taking their consent for taking photos and measurement.
- To follow hospital norms and medical guidelines while taking parent consent with respect to their culture.
- Ensure preparation of Measurement Room as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assist data collector in capturing required information &/or videos/images of the newborn in the app as per the Standard Operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain the decorum and ensure that entire data is collected as per said operating procedures
- Keep the track of the logistics supplied for the data collection exercise and ensure that adequate care is taken while using the same
- Ensure adequate timely reporting and documentation exercise as per the set guidelines
- Ensure that the information regarding the project is strictly confidential and it should not be shared with others except project team members. No part of the SOP for data collection should be reproduced or transmitted; no disclosure whatsoever must take place without written authorization from the Sponsor (Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence Foundation)
- Enrolling newborns (<28 days) from hospitals and coordinating with project staff to collect required data points from both hospital and home settings (once initiated) under the direct guidance and supervision of expert consultant & Program Manager, Wadhwani AI
- Ensuring the safety of data - Capturing only required fields, non-disclosure, maintaining appropriate protocol, following Wadhwani AI Data security protocols for data entry and transfer.
- To follow any other task assigned by the supervisor for project implementation
- Assist in data collection activity at Niloufer Hospital
- Submit a closure report at the end of the contract duration.
- 6Months -2 years of experience
- Minimum Educational qualification
- Diploma Nurse - GNM
- Graduate with experience of working in health programs, good aptitude, and trainable in infection prevention protocols - MSW / BSc / BCom
- Medical fitness - The individual should not have any known comorbidities (Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease, active Tuberculosis, Bronchial Asthma, renal or liver disease)
- The individual should not have a history of smoking or alcohol dependence