New job Customer Service Representative in Tamil Nadu
|Customer Service Representative|
Customer Service Representative
Company : EATON
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Customer Service Representative based in Bangalore, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Managing a customer portfolio (for customer managed by Souriau India Sales Team): being the primary interface on a day-to-day basis with inbound customer requests, redirecting as required with those customers:
- for processing of RFQ’s & submission of quotes through customer e-procurement portals for Government customers & other customers quotes and orders, after sales activities (specific payments, customer returns)
- for products manufactured from the different ITD plants (mainly India and Europe)
- following Eaton, global ITD Sales processes and local Souriau India applicable processes (compliance, handling customer return,)
- With the aim of delivering extraordinary customer experience across every interaction in a fast paced, structured, customer care environment
- Engineering Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a comparable industrial Customer Service / Sales environment
- Collaborating with sales team and key operations interfaces (Supply Chain, Pricing, Quality, Compliance, Accounting ,..) :
- locally with Souriau India plant as well as
- globally (Europe, APAC and Americas ITD plants)
- Quote, Order and Delivery Solution/Operations
- Process RFQ’s & submission of quotes through customer e-procurement portals for Government customers & request for quotations (customer quote, review, entering in ERP and sending to customer) and proactively perform quote follow up
- Processing of purchase orders (customer order review, entering in ERP) and sending order acknowledgements to customer
- Updating customer regularly on the order backlog status
- Managing order change request from customer
- Interact with logistics team for the information of customer shipping instructions and provide shipping documents to customer
- Carry out contract reviews on quotes & orders
- After sales services
- Follow up specific payments and invoicing activities (agreement of letter of credit , ..) etc.
- In the case of quality complaints, preparation of RMA/ replacement orders and interact with quality department at factory for repair/replacements
- Good English writing & speaking to communicate with key interfaces Ability to communicate / negotiate with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills & excellent telephone etiquette
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-RK1
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER ITD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time