New job Customer Service Representative in Punjab
|Customer Service Representative|
Customer Service Representative
Company : AB Sales
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Punjab
Marketing Sales (Direct): Male / Female: Cold Calling…
The sales executive’s role is to directly approach, meet, convince and sell the company’s products to individuals, businesses, government, and other organizations. The area of searching for potential clients can be both Domestic or International. Maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business wherever possible, is another key role.
Job Description: Basic Tasks daily basis :
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build the business.
- Create monthly reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- gather market and customer information
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Ensure to comply with company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Ensure end to end product delivery and implementation
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Thriving recurring businesses from previous clients by meeting them in person or through calls.
- For this profile you will be required to:
- be able to negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers
- Forecast Sales Goals Based on Analytics
- Strategically think and plan to implement sales plans
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- Possess meeting etiquette, telephone etiquette, selling skills, negotiation skills, listening, and questioning skills.
- understand and build a daily reporting structure..
- Must have good communication skills specifically in English, Hindi and Punjabi
- hold proficient knowledge of Computer applications like Mr. Word, Ms. Excel, and Ms. Powerpoint, Secondary research, and data findings on the Internet.
Apart from basic skills, one must be:
- Confident and self-motivated
- able to work in pressure situations
- with High energy
- Willing to Learn
- Honest and Smart Worker
- clear about personal career goals
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- a full driving license and a vehicle
What to expect
- The sales industry is target driven and as a consequence, the work can sometimes be demanding and pressurized.
- Conditions of work vary widely according to the field in which you operate. You could be based in Ludhiana but can be asked to be on business tours in India or overseas and may work from an office-based, or office at home.
- Sales executives are generally expected to look professional and smart, particularly when liaising with clients.
- The working culture created by management and colleagues can often be competitive.
Application Deadline: 30/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
We are trying to get candidates to do work from home , And in the meanwhile we assist them have good internet and PC at home to work with us.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ludhiana, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Ready to Bond With Company with Handsome Salary and Continuous growth
- Bachelor's (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19