New job Customer Relationship Analyst (Hire to Retire) in Maharashtra
|Customer Relationship Analyst (Hire to Retire)|
Customer Relationship Analyst (Hire to Retire)
Company : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Consult with Account Management, Operations, Portfolio Management, and other GBS units to co-create a customer-centric messaging approach
- Evolve the general framework for Customer & User Satisfaction Surveys to better understand the ‘Voice of the Customer’
- Continue the evolution of KPI development from definition to digitalization
- Identify data trends through combining KPIs and Survey data with anecdotal feedback from Operations to develop communications on the health of the service model
- Provide central support to the global and regional Account Managers on topics as needed including items such as managing change requests, order management, content development, and reporting
- Support driving a data driven CRM approach including reporting & dashboard
- Facilitating the annual contract to contract / PO creation and invoicing within H2R (e.g. customer details, signees, OneSRM requestor etc.)
- Support development of the overall customer-centric narrative including adaptation to customer-specific initiatives.
- Willing to work and support multiple time zones.
Requirements for this Role
Should be able to analyze complex problems and tackle them "piece by piece" without losing the big picture.
- Should be able to use data as an integral asset in decision-making and use common data visualization tools i.e. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Should understand work to the deepest level necessary to get the job done.
- Should be comfortable in consulting with stakeholders that may hold differing (and passionate) opinions.
- Should confidently facilitate the differing perspectives to achieve the right solution and gaining buy-in along the way.
- Should embrace a growth mindset as a key to success for both self and team’s development. Should challenge the status quo position.
- Should enjoy the challenge of transforming numbers to graphics/presentation materials to support strategic messaging.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time