New job Customer Experience Manager in Karnataka
|Customer Experience Manager|
Customer Experience Manager
Company : Masalabox Food Network Private Limited
Salary : ₹8,086 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
We are looking for a Manager for our Customer Experience Team who should be able to supervise BAU and manage the agents to effectively utilise the current tools used and provide ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction resulting into long-term relationships. For the same, you must strive to have a strong understanding of the company's products or services and knowledge of our competition. You are expected to showcase strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
· Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the execution of the customer communication tools used
· Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate to the senior Management.
· Handle Escalations and resolve any issues that arise to ensure Customer Experience is excellent
· Responsible for the entire reporting and tagging of the communication flows across all channels
· Constantly improve the verbal and written communication to our customers by auditing the communication channels and generating audit reports
· Assist in Hiring, Orientation and Training of additional agents in the team
· Set and enforce quality parameters and reports to monitor agent performance
· Prepare and present periodic reports to update company management
· Upgrade the workflow and effective utilisation of tools to increase agent productivity resulting into faster TAT.
· Set and monitor the SLAs (response time, quality of the answers etc).
· Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer support.
· Develop customer satisfaction goals and Implement CSAT tracking across all communication channels and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
· Liaise with the product and marketing department to develop and implement strategies for driving sales of newly introduced or seasonal products.
· Help Customer Facing team up-sell or cross-sell services and product
· Actively work with the other Team leads, discuss the feedbacks and drive improvements in the current process.
· Provide insights on improvement points related to product and service by engaging with various teams considering customer feedbacks
· Participate in shaping the visual aspects of Website, App, Product packaging, SM and more from customer perspective
· Participate in conducting surveys/collecting feedbacks to identify customers’ needs and adjust accordingly to ensure those needs are met.
· Providing recommendations to management on ways to increase customer experience and revenue generation
· Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
For the same, you must strive to have a strong understanding of the company's products or services and knowledge of our competition. You are expected to showcase strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
· Proven client and b2c customer management experience.
· Ability to network and build relationships
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Familiarity with chat, call and ticketing tools
· Understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Commerce, or relate fields
· Fluent in English and Hindi (both written and spoken)
· Knowledge of basic MS Office tools is a must
Expected Start Date: 12/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,086.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)