New job Customer Experience Executive (0-2 years work-ex) in Rajasthan
|Customer Experience Executive (0-2 years work-ex)|
Customer Experience Executive (0-2 years work-ex)
Company : MyDentalPlan Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹2,40,000 - ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Rajasthan
Customer Experience Executive (0 to 2 years work-ex)
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A Customer Experience Executive manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships. They interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual. A proactive Customer Experience Executive will anticipate customer questions and familiarize themselves with products and services to offer the best recommendations.
Customer Experience Executives are often a client’s primary point of contact with the company. The duties and responsibilities include managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
A Customer Experience Executive will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience - 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All government norms are followed, 14 days of paid Covid leave is provided if found positive, regular sanitization of workspace, masks, social distancing, and all other precautions taken as advised by professionals.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)