New job CORP_Generic_Global_JPMC in Karnataka
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
JPMC's Corporate & Site Services (CSS) organization proactively works with line of business colleagues to identify and partner with users and suppliers who can provide the best service, quality, and capabilities to support JPMC's business needs. CSS is a highly dynamic global organization comprised of multiple functional areas including Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, Payment Operations, Supplier Management, Supplier Diversity, Travel Services, Corporate Insurance, Amenity Services and Global documentation.
CSS Customer Experience
CSS Customer Experience , to partner with the other CSS functions in order to optimize and improve the experience and digital service delivery that CSS provides to the tens of thousands of JPMC line of business colleagues that CSS serves ("CSS Customers"). Key areas of focus will include:
- Query resolution with highest levels of CSS Customer satisfaction through multiple customer support channels (emails, chats, calls, etc.)
- Support and Uplift current CSS Helpdesk structures across CSS
- Understanding step-by-step experience CSS Customers undergo when engaging CSS
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to quickly resolve CSS Customer pain points
- Providing the best customer experience to CSS Customers utilizing CSS services
- Delivering CSS services that are easy to find, easy to access, easy to understand, and easy to use
CSS services include, but are not limited to, identifying the best practices to support business needs, purchasing goods and services from new and existing suppliers, mitigating risk in supplier relationships, paying suppliers seamlessly, managing employee travel and related expenses, and work closely to resolve queries and issues relating to insurance, amenity and document services. CSS Customer Experience will further help to drive a culture of "Customer Obsession" and "One CSS".
The CSS Customer Experience Representative will serve on a CSS Customer Support team responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience by serving as a primary resource for customer related inquiries. The Customer Experience Representative will become familiar with the end to end CSS Services and related systems, processes, and policies and procedures in order to solve, redirect, and/or escalate customer inquiries in an expedited manner. The CSS Customer Experience Representative will support resolution of an inquiry from start to finish and ensure frequent status updates to the customer. Examples of customer inquiries include questions about when to engage CSS, issues pertaining to CSS function end to end; it can be anything from delays in paying a supplier/employee T&E expense, concerns with CSS service levels covering corporate insurance, amenity and global documentation, trouble accessing or navigating CSS systems, physical sites, locations, areas, etc.
The CSS Customer Experience Representative will further partner with other/BAU CSS help desks, CSS training teams, and cross-functional CSS colleagues to identify process improvement opportunities and enhanced training resources that can reduce and/or eliminate customer pain points.
- Understand the end to end CSS services and corresponding customer touch points and handoffs
- Respond to incoming (emails, live chats, calls) customer questions, complaints, problems, etc. in an efficient and professional manner.
- Would be responsible for supporting end users through multiple customer facing channels (emails, live chats, calls, etc.) across 3 regions.
- Identify and assess customer needs and develop a plan to remediate
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Track and log customer inquiries in Concierge Desk software
- Solve, redirect, or escalate customer inquiries appropriately
- Serve as a liaison between customers and other CSS colleagues to address customer inquiries
- Advise customer on CSS related policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate status updates to customers
- Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
- Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction while meeting team's service level standards
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Provide other ad hoc customer Experience support as requested by Service Delivery lead
- 0-3 year in customer/client service, procurement, operations, or other customer facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills that can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Ability to work well under stressful and high demand situations
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership, and follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with strong sense of urgency
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to work in shifts across 3 regions (WHEM, EMEA, APAC) at any point.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.