New job Content Writer in Uttar Pradesh
Company : NetProphets Cyberworks Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
NetProphets Cyberworks Private Limited, founded in the year 2000, is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO
27001:2013, PCI-DSS and CCMI Level-3 company offering integrated software services.
The mission of the Company is to be a value-centric, integrated services firm on a global stage,
offering of a full-service consulting and development base, with a focus on Business Intelligence services and custom application services.
NP has a team of over 145+, comprising Business Consultants, Technical Architects and Project Managers, of global capabilities and exposure to global processes and expectations. The management team has international qualifications and experiences. NetProphets has a roster of blue-chip Indian and International clients, many of whom have been working with the company for over 10 years.
Our offices are situated in Delhi NCR, Noida, India.
Job Title : Content Writer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Education: B.com, BBA
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19