New job Content Writer in Gujarat
Company : MEMIGHTY Inventions Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
A digital content writer writes, edits and publishes content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, white-papers, and more. Digital content writers create messaging, marketing materials, and various forms of digital online copy that can be used by an organisation to sell or promote services, increase brand awareness, etc.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Independently Working
- Emphasising Excellence
- Quick Learning
- Working Under Pressure
- Commercial Awareness
- Numerical skills
- Presentation Skills
- Maintain Relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Passed or ongoing final year in Engineering or MBA Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Have knowledge of research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Can write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services, prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of using any one from WordPress, Weebly or Joomla!
- It must be noted that for our recruitment process, Marks or Academic performances do not hold greater significance if you possess the required skills for the job post.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Speak with the employer