New job Consultant Physician in Jharkhand
Company : Great Coaches HR Consultants
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹3,00,000 a month
Location : Jharkhand
Greetings from GREAT COACHES HR CONSULTANTS
We are placement consultants dealing with medical recruitment. We have very good offers for consultant doctors in different reputed hospitals.
We have some urgent requirement of DNB/MD (General Medicine/ Internal Medicine)
Company - Multi – Super Speciality / Reputed Hospital
Location – Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Position – Consultant Physician
Experience – Any (all consider)
Qualification – DNB/MD (General Medicine / Internal Medicine)
Package – In Negotiable terms
Job Responsibilities: Tasks include:
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
- Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
- Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
- May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
- Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
- Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
- Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
- Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
Application Process: - Interested forward updated resume with complete documents, Registration details on with current and expected CTC or if not then we will really appreciate if u forward this post to your collegeaus whom you find suitable for this position.
Also have other opening for Specialist and Super Specialist Doctor's in case any of your know looking for a change please refer them.
Thanks and Regards
Human Resource Manager - Medical
Great Coaches HR Consultants
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹250,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Medicine (Preferred)
- General Medicine (Preferred)
- Internal Medicine (Preferred)
- Physician (Preferred)