New job Civil Engineer (HOSPITALITY) in Chandigarh
|Civil Engineer (HOSPITALITY)|
Civil Engineer (HOSPITALITY)
Company : The Brew Estate
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
ivil Project Engineer Duties and Responsibilities: -
The role of a civil project engineer is a technical position that involves many different duties and responsibilities. We searched civil project engineer job descriptions to craft the following list of civil project engineer duties and responsibilities:
Analyze Data to Plan and Design Projects: -
Civil project engineers spend a fair amount of time analyzing data during the planning stage. They look at land survey reports, demographic information, local zoning laws, etc.
Conduct Risk-Analysis for Each Project: -
The risk-analysis stage involves testing the real-world application of a theoretical design. It requires someone who is inquisitive, yet pragmatic, to consider such things as construction costs and environmental impact.
Prepare and Submit Permits to Comply with Federal, State, and Local Regulations
Every town and every state has its own regulations when it comes to permits for public properties. It is up to the civil project engineer to proactively prepare and submit these documents to the proper departments.
Analyze Test Results of Construction Materials: -
Civil project engineers make sure all of their construction materials pass inspection and meet government regulations. This involves conducting tests on materials such as wood, steel, and asphalt for quality assurance.
Manage the Repair and Maintenance of Completed Projects: -
Sometimes civil project engineers are called upon to repair a public structure rather than design and build a new one. This requires one to first diagnose the areas for repair and then outline the project components necessary to get the repairs done. Project management skills are necessary to perform this duty.
Civil Project Engineer Skills: -
As the role of civil project engineer is a technical position, most of the skills required are hard skills, but there is a management aspect to this role that requires some soft skills. Civil project engineers have to be experts in their area of specialization, which can be construction, transportation, geotechnical, or structural. Problem-solvers who take pride in their attention to detail do well in this position. This position also requires project management skills to bring designs to life.
- Designing public structures and project blueprints using CAD and CAE software.
- Creating repair and maintenance project outlines using project management software.
- Managing civil engineer technicians and lower-level workers to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Analyzing relevant data to create project plans.
- Conducting risk analysis to set each project up for success.
Civil Project Engineer Tools of the Trade
- CAD and CAE software – this software is used to digitize the design process.
- Project management software – this software is used to organize all the moving parts of a project.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Flexible shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Quality Control / Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer