New job Chief Financial Officer in Maharashtra
|Chief Financial Officer|
Chief Financial Officer
Company : BP Sangle Constructions Pvt. ltd
Salary : ₹60,000 - ₹1,00,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
- To drive the company's financial planning and develop Cost Allocation on various sites, projects of Roads, Bridges, Highway, RMC, Crusher and Manufacturing units., To derive the site wise profitability regarding the contract work.
- To take decision on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Parking of funds available in such a way that they would not remain idle in accounts.
- To evaluate the existing Fundraising plans and capital structure and if required take decisions to revisit and re-plan them
- To ensure that there is a smooth cash flow which is appropriate for organization operations and take steps as required in profitable interest of company
- Analyse the profitability of the business vertical.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Review and analyse monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- To keep an update about the recent provisions of Companies Act, Income Tax Act and any other Acts applicable for organization.
- To check for payback period of any capital asset before requisition and analsze whether to buy them or not.
- To monitor all the open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry and take necessary action to smoothly resolve them
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- To construct and monitor reliable control systems
- To maintain appropriate insurance coverage .
- To ensure that the company complies with all the legal and regulatory requirements
- To ensure that the company's record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- To conduct monthly or quarterly meeting with Auditors and CS and review the current firm's position
- Cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Monitoring cash, investments and asset management area.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintaining banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors and officials.
- To implement KRA
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- To maintain, monitoring & making strong Individual Accounts of all Directors, Partners and Stakeholders and update to them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹60,000.00 - ₹100,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer