New job Centre Manager-purulia in West Bengal
Company : 2COMS Consulting Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
- Business plan formulation for Skill Development in various domains.
- Project Proposal preparation for submission to various government departments.
- Liasoning with government department.
- Overall management and execution for the projects
- Setting up of new training centres in coordination with district administration.
- Ensure proper implementation of project, Continuous technical up gradation of the training programme
- Network /Channel partner strategy and acquisitions.
- Identification, motivation mobilization and selection of suitable trainees for skill development programs in coordination with the National bodies associated with us.
- Ensuring the fund is raised for skills development projects through the various government grants / loans. To head the quality control department. Quality evaluation and control shall happen from one centralized place and all quality exes shall report to the Head of Quality dept. To identify grey areas as well as strengths to ensure maximum quality output in existing campaigns.
- To ensure that a daily summary report from all quality exes is maintained and reported to self. To further give pointers to top management on areas of improvement as well as strengths.
- Will solely be responsible for quality measures and not quantitative.
- To ensure that timely feedback is passed on to respective teams, team leaders and project managers, to make the process better. To monitor this activity, personally.
- To groom current quality staff to the extent that we move to total compliance and look at zero errors.
- To escalate matters for respective agents or Team leaders or even project managers, as and when the need arises.
- Managing Internal Audits for Process, Product & System to ensure process compliance.
- Travelling in different centres.
- Team handling