New job Central Service Specialist-Drill in Rajasthan
|Central Service Specialist-Drill|
Central Service Specialist-Drill
Company : Sandvik
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently recruiting for a Central Service Specialist-Drill.
Central Service Specialist leads & provides technical knowledge, advice and support to both internal and external customers on Drill. This position is based at Udaipur and will report to Manager-Technical Services, Parts & Service Division.
- Complies with Sandvik safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits
- Perform real time Trouble shooting trainings on live equipment on site.
- Develop & follow standard processes and procedures.
- Periodic action-oriented audit of equipment, QA/QC and support to site team for improvement of reliability.
- Prepare SOP / RCA & training to Service Engineer & Operator in all sites.
- Communicate with factory regarding failure & sharing with site team.
- Commissioning of new machines.
- Documentation of each failure with case study,
- Develop product training material of each trouble shooting.
- Providing technical support to site product related issue & raise feedback to factory.
- Circulate & implement product update bulletin to Site team.
- Assisting the site team on trouble shooting and providing technical guidance.
- Performing scheduled checks and audits on all maintenance equipment
- Ensuring the back log is completed and recorded.
- Carry out health Audit checkup of the equipment’s.
- Analysis report in case of warranty failure, repeated failure, peculiar failure, etc
- Analyzing oil sample & generate action plan for critical SOS report, Co-ordinate with maintenance planner for execution of action points.
- Rebuilding of heavy equipment’s.
- Handling of warranty process & customer complains.
- Technical support of AMC & CPH contract in co-ordination with Service Operation, logistic, planner, specialist, automation & digital platform.
- Develop successor’s while in the role
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand
- You should have Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline with minimum 10 years of hands on and leadership experience of handling service of Drill.
- Prior team leading experience is a must
- Capability of independently Drill overhauling expertise is must
- More on focus of Drill maintenance with associated components.
- Advance product knowledge- Drill is a must.
- Handling advance Drill diagnosis tools is desirable.
- Good people management capability and ability to train people.
- Should have been actively involved in the service operations in a complex service set-up and multi-cultural environment
What we offer:
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health insurance. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solution
SMR is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. In 2019, sales were approximately 45 billion SEK with about 14,000 employees within continuing operations.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
How to apply ? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly via the Workday Employee Self Service with the reference # R0031833