New job Business Intelligence Analyst in Haryana
|Business Intelligence Analyst|
Business Intelligence Analyst
Company : Zupee Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
- Zupee is India’s fastest growing Technology backed Behavioural Science company. We are innovating Skill-Based Gaming with a mission to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
- Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alums in 2018 - we have been constantly focussing on innovation of indigenous games to entertain the mass. Our strategy is to invest in our people & user experience to drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space.
- Currently, we are operating the country's biggest real-money quiz game that rewards users for their passion across 100+ categories, 500+ topics and 1000+ tournaments 24/7 with 35Mn user base & consumer spend of more than US$ 2 billion.
- We have been experiencing phenomenal growth since inception and running profitable at EBT level since Q3, 2020. Furthermore, we are well secured for future growth backed by global investors like - WestCap, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures, Smile Group with fund-raise of 49Mn USD so far with more than 500Mn USD valuation.
- 195+ Zupeeans thrives on a culture of entrepreneurship (ownership & hustle), customer
obsession, bias for diagnosis & action and trust & respect for everyone. We keep our mission first in order to win customer’s trust above everything.
About the role: - Business Intelligence
- You will be responsible for driving business intelligence end to end for a game pod collaborating across functions like product, marketing, design, growth, strategy, customer relations and technology.
Must have Skills
- S/he must have experience in data warehousing and ETL
- S/he must have experience in PostgreSQL
- S/he must have experience in business intelligence or business reporting tools like Qlikview or Tableau or Power BI or Athena or Microstrategy
Good to have Skills:
- Experience in Basic Statistics is good to have
- Experience in Python or any scripting language so that you can write ETL
- Experience in Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks and Predictive
Analytics and Amazon Web Services is good to have
- Experience in Dash-boarding and visualization is good to have
- Experience in MS Excel - vLookup, hLookup, Pivots
- S/he has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize
effectively, prioritize and ideate
- S/he is metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and self-motivated
- S/he is analytical, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- S/he would fit in culturally better if, S/he functions on Grit, Moves Fast, Loves Data, Teams Up and Keeps Customers in the centre of everything!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- How many years of experience do you have in PostreSQL?
- Do you have a good hand in data warehousing and ETL!
- Temporarily due to COVID-19