New job Biostatistician- Udaipur in Rajasthan
Company : Indira IVF Hospital Private Limited
Salary : ₹7,00,000 - ₹11,00,000 a year
Location : Rajasthan
Key Job Responsibilities:
1 He must work in coordination with MIS team.
2. He will be single point of contact for any data related to II H PL.
3. Job includes conducting research or defining parameters for a new study.
4. On a day-to-day basis, biostatisticians should analyze data and various rates as and when required for presentation or study.
5. He should be able to use data and relate information to design clinical trials to evaluate new projects.
6. A biostatistician is expected to design, analyze, and implement targeted statistical studies, which are geared to further medical knowledge and the improve research efforts.
7. He must determine sample size for proposed study
8. He must coordinate with clinical research coordinator at other study sites for clinical trials.
9. He must design the study methodology and CRF (case report form) after getting inputs from clinicians and other concerned authorities.
10. He must ensure that the designed scientific methodology is followed properly throughout the process
11. He will have to coordinate the data compilation process with all centres and standardize the same
12. He will have to do the daily audit for sanity of data entry and rectify the entries or guide the team to act the needful done.
l3. He should contribute to the interpretation and publication of research results.
14. Keep abreast of new statistical methods.
15. As a team Member he has to participate in team meetings and activities, participate in objective setting, performance management, participate in special projects to improve processes, tools, systems and organization.
1 6. Skills, Knowledge and Experience: - * Excellent working knowledge of SPSS software * In-depth understanding of probability and statistics theory * Understanding of data management principles for clinical trials and medical research * Applied knowledge of advanced statistical models, such as generalized linear models, survival analyses and mixed models * Experience managing projects * Experience in team
coordination * Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for clinical trials and medical research * Strong focus on quality and timely delivery of work. * Well organized with good time management skills * Stron5 problem solving and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer