New job Bid Coordinator in Tamil Nadu
Company : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Role: Bid Coordinator
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Bid Coordinator and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
We make real what matters?
- Distribute Bid List – Generate the bid list from Sales Force and send it to team as well as distribution partners.
- Manage Sales Force – Drive team to use the Sales Force and keep their opportunities updated. Keep all other information within Sales Force up to date.
- Bid Meetings – Schedule bid meetings per the manager’s instructions. Facilitate the meeting by reviewing the open Sales Force opportunities.
- Strive to bid over $4M in quotes in a given month in the first year.
- Bid Coordinator is responsible for getting Buyout Quotes from MAP group.
- Monitor and track relevant bid opportunities
- Review and summarize bid request documents (RFPs, RFQs etc.) to share pertinent information with the wider team
- Coordinate schedules and approvals for actions supporting bid opportunities
- Use problem solving skills to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in order to ensure timely completion of proposals.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is strongly desired.
- Proposal creation/bid coordinator or estimating experience preferred.
- Knowledge of low/medium voltage products.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, and ability to learn on the fly.
- Superior skills in attention to detail and managing priorities within strict timelines.
- Strong relationship management skills and capable of establishing respect and credibility through actions, communications, understanding and personal presence.
- Ability to work independently as all as in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time