New job Automation Tester (3 to 6 Yrs) in Madhya Pradesh
|Automation Tester (3 to 6 Yrs)|
Automation Tester (3 to 6 Yrs)
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team -
Worldpay’s eComm Engineering branch specialises in delivering online payment services to our customers and are looking for Engineers to join our team and take our systems to the next level. Operating within a collaborative SAFe environment, we strive to deliver effective solutions for our customers using our evolving payment platform. We are looking for proactive team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector, with likeminded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
Project Description -
You will have the opportunity to work in financial projects with one of the largest payment companies in the world, in an Agile environment, where leadership is required but also offered, by the senior team. The team currently works on a set of Automation tools like REST API, Selenium,CI/CD (and more) projects in an ambitious product roadmap of portal and web-app based services.
What you will be doing
- Continuous Delivery of shippable software; using TDD, BDD, Scrum & other Agile aspects associated with high performance teams
- Work with Product and Architecture to define approaches to feature delivery against defined acceptance criteria
- Committed to iterative development in an agile environment delivering quality software and solutions
- Create intelligent automation scripts that will ensure manual effort saving
- Automate and test software in-line with the agreed standards and best practices
• Contribute to automation of test, build, deployments in a DevOps environment • Contribute to adopting best development and DevOps practices, providing coding guidelines and ensure high code quality in the team through unit testing, code reviews and pair programming .
What you bring:
- Overall 3+ years, hands on experience in automation testing
- Experience in BDD,Cucumber based projects
- Good knowledge of manual testing and good understanding of STLC, Defect management etc
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Agile based projects
- Comfortable in designing and implementing automation test scripts based on requirements
- Knowledge of test management tools and systems – such as JIRA, Rally Confluence, and TestRail will be added advantage
- Good Knowledge of handling stakeholder or cross-functional testing teams
- Ability to summarize / present technical information in a manner that others can understand
- A self-starter, ability to work independently.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.