New job Associate, Research in Karnataka
Company : Share:
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Ocwen Financial Corporation is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fourth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions. As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities, get back on track, and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do! Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. As an Ocwen employee, you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary.
- Review customer’s correspondence and comprehend the nature of inquiry/complaint.
- Carry out detailed and accurate analysis of the customer's concern and provide a complete and accurate response.
- Coordinate with other Business Units to obtain data/details required to respond effectively and within TAT to customer correspondence.
- Support the Research department by performing all processing and administrative duties to support the department.
- Produce Ad-hoc reports and perform duties as assigned by the department manager
- Delight our customers through caring service and innovative homeownership solutions.
- Efficiency > 100%
- Quality Yield > 90%
- TAT > 90%
- Accurately document case summary, action taken and root cause in Real Servicing and icasework application.
- Excellent English comprehension skills, with exposure to American English usage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – should be able to write up and articulate complex cases concisely.
- Logical and Analytical thinking ability to resolve complex Research cases.
- Graduate degree from an accredited University.
- Should have 0-2 years experience handling international Clients in a third party setup.
- Preferably, should have experience working in a Mortgage, Insurance, Banking or Origination process for international clients.
- Preferably, should have experience working in one of the below job roles for international clients:
o Grievance redressal
o Escalation Desk in Back Office support (L2, L3, Support)
- Should be flexible to work in US shifts.