New job Associate – Claims in Rajasthan
|Associate – Claims|
Associate – Claims
Company : QBE
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Primary DetailsTime Type: Full time Worker Type: Employee To process the settlement of insurance claims in compliance to the Company’s policy and guidelines.
- Strategy and Planning
- Policy, Process and Procedures
- Maintaining current knowledge of insurance guidelines and policy changes and modifications
- Environmental Awareness/Customer Focus
- Maintain good relationships with the insured, agents, service providers and other internal counterparts
- Respond to requests in accordance with service standards
- Provide information and feedback on claims activity and developing trends to underwriters/risk assessors to enable appropriate actions to be carried out
- Technical Performance
- Receiving, recording and processing all incoming insurance claims
- Interpreting basic policy coverage's and determining if coverage's apply to claims submitted, escalating issues as needed
- Setting reserves and settling claims in the most cost effective manner and ensuring timely issuance of disbursements
- Identifying suspicious or potentially fraudulent claims, notifying supervisor, arranging investigation and briefing solicitors if further action is to be taken
- People Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound PC skills with fast and accurate typing
- Able to work independently and ensure quality service standard provided
Preferred Education Specifics
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in insurance services
- Professional qualification in insurance or related disciplines
- Basic claims knowledge and understanding of insurance
QBE Cultural DNA
- Everything we do at QBE is underpinned by our DNA (which interlinks seven cultural elements) – because we know it's not just what we do that matters, it's how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all employees to role model and inspire the right behaviours that link to our cultural elements:-We are customer-centred-We are technical experts-We are diverse-We are fast-paced-We are courageous-We are accountable-We are a teamAll employees are expected to adhere to QBE’s Code of Ethics and Conduct and apply sound risk management practices
US Only - Disclaimer
- To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
- The duties listed in this job description do not limit the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the duties normally to be performed in the position or those occasionally assigned outside an employee’s normal duties. Our Group Code of Ethics and Conduct addresses the responsibilities we all have at QBE to our company, to each other and to our customers, suppliers, communities and governments. It provides clear guidance to help us to make good judgement calls.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.