New job Associate Analyst - Quality Control in Maharashtra
|Associate Analyst - Quality Control|
Associate Analyst - Quality Control
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Position: Associate Analyst - Quality Control
Location – Higi, Mulund
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Employee is responsible for performing activities in compliance with current established Site procedures of Safety and Quality. Main and additional duties are mentioned below:
- To effectively plan the execution of tasks assigned by completing analyses right-first time and within analytical testing window.
- To perform analyses according to current effective protocol, specifications, analytical methods, and laboratory processes.
- To verify trending of results as per established laboratory procedure.
- To report results and submit the documentation for data validation in a timely manner, as per established laboratory procedure.
- To immediately escalate to Supervisor issues/ observations suspected to be not in conformity with applicable procedures /policies etc.
- To initiate Quality Issues identified as per applicable procedure, participate in the investigation, perform investigation analysis in timely manner, and provide necessary information to enable implementation of effective CAPA.
- To ensure trainings are completed on time in the electronic learning management system, and all tasks are performed only after completion of trainings on current effective procedures.
- To provide technical/scientific support to other lab personnel within the premise.
- To perform laboratory support activities as per training and perform tasks related to audit readiness.
- Responsible for executing activities in EDMS as per assigned roles and as per applicable procedures.
- To impart training to colleagues.
- To participate in project teams as analytical technical team member, as applicable.
- To attend (in-house) seminars, scientific meetings in own field
- To attend the Department meetings and participate in the initiatives for quality improvement process, as applicable.
- To compile data and collate information, such as required for regulatory submission, or preparation of work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- GMP Responsibility
- To execute the tasks according to the cGMP guidelines and established laboratory procedures
- To document execution details contemporaneously and verify completeness of execution record as per established laboratory procedure.
- To comply with procedure always and ensure lab is in state of audit readiness.
- Quality & Compliance Responsibilities
- To ensure that respective guidelines on data integrity and laboratory control processes are followed as per established SOPs.
To ensure immediate escalation of issues/observations not in conformity with applicable procedures /policies etc.
Minimum Qualification for the position:
- Science/Pharmacy Graduate.
- Adequate knowledge of verbal and written communication skills in English language, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Adequate computer proficiency
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and ability to identify gaps, root causes of issues and think out of the box to develop a solution.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)