New job Assistant Manager - Training and Content Development in Maharashtra
|Assistant Manager - Training and Content Development|
Assistant Manager - Training and Content Development
Company : SkillSphere Education Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹27,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
- Developing scripts for our educational workshops, and other curriculum for SkillSphere’s different events and initiatives under the guidance of the heads of curriculum at SkillSphere. This is going to be a major part of your job role and you will be comprehensively trained for it
- Conducting training sessions of our various educational programmes for different student groups. You will be trained to be a trainer. Everyone in SkillSphere’s core team and management team is a trainer and conducts workshops from time to time. This is a smaller part of the job though. But it will be an integral part nonetheless, especially in the first couple of months when you are getting oriented and inducted into the company. At this point in time, all of our educational programmes are online only. In due course though (hopefully soon!), we shall also start conducting our offline educational programmes once again in various schools and private centres across India. The job shall then involve some level of travel for conducting workshops in all probability. You must be prepared for this. For the foreseeable future though, all our educational programmes are online only, and as we are expanding online operations, we shall be focusing largely on online training even post the lockdown.
- Working on areas of content development required for course material and social media on case-to-case basis
- Working with SkillSphere Education’s core team on planning and strategization on a weekly basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹27,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Diploma (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)