New job Assistant Center Manager in Delhi
|Assistant Center Manager|
Assistant Center Manager
Company : House of Diagnostics
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities:
BDS/BHMS/BPT with experience in Patient Service
· To be in charge, responsible and accountable for all the activities which are to be
held in the assigned centre to you.
· Patient care and satisfaction is of greatest important. It must be made sure that all staff are ensuring patient contentment.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Cost effectiveness must be taken care of in the centre, laboratory and radiology
· Ensure all NABH related works are maintained as required
· Facility must be well taken care of including, cleanliness, repair and maintenance works are promptly done, Fire Extinguishers regular checking, Oxygen Cylinders are working and refilled.
- Ensure Medical and General Store are up to date, stock is handled with buffer and protocols are followed as per the applicable NABH SOP.
· Patient Transport Vehicles are ready to use, Insured and certified by Local Authority for Health/Fitness Certification, and Judiciously Used.
· Ensure Signages, Boards, Electric Fittings and Fixtures are in good working condition.
· Ensure Medical Records, including MLC cases, are maintained, stored as per applicable NABH and NABL guidelines.
· Legal Compliances are duly complied with in due time, especially for:
§ PC-PNDT Act,
§ MLC Cases,
§ Radiation Safety Related- TLD, QA-QC, Lead and Shielding
§ Bio Medical Waste Management- Sorting and Disposal of Wastes
· maintain AMC/CMC record, checklist and maintenance schedules of medical and non-medical equipment in your centre. You will ensure the AMC/CMC of equipment are always on.
· Making sure centre is adequately staffed and job responsibilities are well defined and communicated.
· Plan adequate training on a regular basis on Medical Knowledge, Prescription Reading, Patient handling etc.
· Code of Conduct, Discipline are well adhered by all staff, which is duly supervised and monitored.
· Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures as per NABH SOP’s and Policies.
· Liaison with local Government / Non-Government Bodies in the best interest of the Organization as and when required
· Ensure TAT is maintained for all reporting’s
· Work on positive feedbacks from Patients
· You will Ensure effective implementation of various training programs and suggest any additional or alterations are required in the training programs to ensure Highest possible Patient Satisfaction.
· Manage Petty cash record and expenses of the dedicated centre
· Take or suggest, keeping the financial, legal and ethical aspects, after the approvals from the QM, Finance Head, and the CEO all possible measures to increase the sales of the centre under you.
· Coordinate with other team members in the organization such as Call Centre or Other Centres to ensure best coordination for patients.
· All trainings must be attended as per NABH requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hospital experience: 3 years (Required)
- BDS, BHMS, BPT (Required)
Speak with the employer