New job Asset Integrity Technical Manager in Gujarat
|Asset Integrity Technical Manager|
Asset Integrity Technical Manager
Company : SGS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
As the Asset Integrity Technical Manager for the Industries and environment department for SGS india, you will:
- Manage project “Fit for services”, Pipeline integrity Management, RBI, RLB and tank inspection etc.
- Assess Storage Tanks, Bullet, Piping, & Static Equipment’s, Inspect storage tanks Survey, Tilt Calculation using Cosign curve and develop Repair Procedures
- Manage the ANDT/Asset Integrity department which includes the preparation of SOP, training of ANDT technicians, Submit Technical Bid for tenders, prepare commercial bids.
- Prepare all Resource Planning viz. Material Planning, Inspector Histogram, Machineries planning, allocation of Inspectors for daily works and extracting on daily basis
- Ensure compliance imposed by safety departments & other government regulatory bodies.
We would expect you to have:
- Significant experience working in Oil and Gas industries
- Experience and knowledge of Advance NDT testing.
- Experience in handling project of Fit for services, Pipeline integrity Management, RBI, RLB and tank inspection etc.
- Exposure to Assessment of Storage Tanks, Bullet, Piping, & Static Equipment’s, Inspection of Storage tanks, Survey, Tilt Calculation using Cosign curve., Development of Repair Procedure
- Experience of managing ANDT/Asset Integrity department which includes preparation of SOP, training of ANDT technicians, Submission of Technical Bid for tenders, preparation of commercial bids.
- Successfully being accountable for the preparation of All Resources Planning viz. Material Planning, Inspector Histogram, Machineries planning, allocation of Inspectors for daily works and extracting on daily basis
- Having good experience in Development of Integrity Operation Windows, Assignment of Damage Mechanism, Preparation for RBI documents.
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Additional Qualifications : API 510, API 570, API571, API653, API 580, NDT L-III in RT, PT,UT,MPI