New job Applications Support in Telangana
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, PERL, or PowerShell
- Experience in: unix/linux environments, cryptography, log collection and aggregation - SIEM, database, networking, traffic analysis, security software development.
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Strong understanding of cryptographic key management strategies.
- Experience working with PKWare, Thales, Vormetric, Gemalto KeySecure or Luna devices and management platforms
- The ability and mindset to fully own the production environment; to identify production issues, design and develop enhanced monitoring solutions and automate fixes for those issues.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.