New job Analyst in Karnataka
Company : Société Générale
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Perform KYC analysis on Funds, Mandates and Asset Managers.
- Sourcing missing documents from various public and private sources (Markit, Registries, Public sources, etc)
- Liaising with Business Lines (BL) for missing KYC requirements
- Adherence to established SLA and KPIs.
Basic Requirements :
- Knowledge of Global Know Your Client (KYC) concept and policies
- Understanding on Funds, Asset Managers, Mandates, relationship between Funds & AM, etc
- Experience in document sourcing - Fund prospectus, information from Registry and Regulation and publicly available sources.
- Working knowledge on Omgeo, Markit and Country registries preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Effective communication
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.