New job Advisory - DEALS - Corporate Finance - HYD/BLR - Associate 2 in Karnataka
|Advisory - DEALS - Corporate Finance - HYD/BLR - Associate 2|
Advisory - DEALS - Corporate Finance - HYD/BLR - Associate 2
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Corporate Finance practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction to ensure maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Work on and deliver Deals Corporate Finance related requests by using appropriate research sources and searching the identified sources to locate the information required
- Support preparation of marketing materials, management presentations, pitchbook, teaser, confidential information memorandum
- Analyse financials for quantitative research around financial statements, valuation multiples, weighted average cost of capital etc.
- Prepare company profiles, industry and economic overviews
- Screen for target/buyer companies. Identify comparable companies and transactions
- Organize research findings into meaningful deliverables to the requestor
- Obtain training on the relevant databases, acquire knowledge required to use the databases efficiently
- Provide input on best practices and process optimization opportunities
Churn out varied work requests in short turnaround time.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date