New job Accountant in Maharashtra
Company : July Nightwear
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities
Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
Making journal or ledger entries.
Handling accounts payable and receivable.
Communicate with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc
Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Handling queries related to accounts.
· E-Invoice Generation and uploading in the GST portal and validating the same,.
· E-Invoice Billing on daily & monthly basis and circulate to centre's after validating with GST portal,
· E-Invoice Credit Note raising and sharing to centre team and clients,
· KYC validation for new clients,
· Invoice Circulation to Clients and Centre team daily and monthly basis,
· Reminder for collection and support for Client outstanding list preparation,
· Knowledge & Hand on experience in preparation of statutory filing work, MIS etc.,
· Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
Verify bill and enter bill in software and make sales bill in software
To make entries of purchase bill in software and after that view vendor ageing analysis
To make sales bill,policy, e-way bill from portal, coordinate with transporter for material dispatch.
To make Financial Planning according to company requirement and also analysis and control over it.
Make timely payment of tax of government within due date or time limit.
Make annual audit of book of account of company through CA.
Submit PT file on time to time
Submit TDS on time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA-Inter (Preferred)
Speak with the employer