New job Technology Operations in Telangana
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Creative thinking to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategic solutions to clients
- Working knowledge of Incident Management, technical problem resolution, and operations systems
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Strong initiative and desire to learn
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members and clients to achieve common goals
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Programming/coding skill - Knowledge and hands-on experience on programing languages such as Python, Java & Splunk
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.