New job Survey Scripter in Maharashtra
Company : YouGov
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 9.6 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Alongside other survey scriptwriters and data processing execs, you will be part of an Operations team which strives to produce accurate results every time and supports the rest of the company in delivering innovative and robust research solutions.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a confident communicator and a great team player who is able to pick up new systems and programming languages quickly. This is an exciting new chapter for YouGov and we are looking for a candidate who is demonstrably enthusiastic about becoming part of that
What will I be delivering?
- To provide expert scripting services for researchers to aid them in their client relationships
- To take complex questionnaires from researchers and script them using YouGov’s bespoke scripting software in an accurate and timely manner.
- Testing survey logic to ensure that it is error free
- Using experience to liaise with internal clients, advising on best practice and assisting with problem solving
- Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved.
- To assist the senior scripters in implementing any new solutions for improved efficiency within the workflow
- To maintain excellent record administration so as to have an accurate log of work carried out as part of the service
- To ensure all reporting and management requests are accurate and delivered on time
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role, orientated around Survey scripting / Programming.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Degree in an IT-based subject, or evidence of a similar level of computer skills