New job Social Media Executive in Karnataka
|Social Media Executive|
Social Media Executive
Company : Lamppost Media Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
Social Media Executive with minimum 1 Year of Experience in managing Social Media channels, campaigns, Content creation and Copywriting, Coordinating with team members, and Sustaining an engaging audience experience and focus on audience retention and satisfaction. Research and analyse the social media trends for b2b and b2c, including web visitor data and social media presence. Work with various internal departments of the company to promote the overall brand through social channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee all company social media accounts management.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which educate audiences, and promote brand-focused messages(brand awareness).
- Coordinates social media messaging with the servicing department, Account managers.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital ad costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Assist with Social Media Performance Report on a project/weekly/monthly basis.
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Required)
- Digital design: 1 year (Required)