New job Service Delivery Manager in Karnataka
|Service Delivery Manager|
Service Delivery Manager
Company : NetConnect Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹25,00,000 a year
Location : Karnataka
Experience required: 12-15 years
Job Function / Technology: Project management, service delivery
About the role / Description:
You will be responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of an organization. You are in charge of a variety of tasks, such as leading project teams, rectifying reliability issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs, and managing budgets.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and lead the team effectively Identify and cross-train team on multiple technologies required to utilize team members effectively.
- Have a very good technical knowledge in IT security devices like firewall, IPS, IDS, DLP, and other products, including cloud environment
- Work as a part of the team to ensure team members have understood requirements clearly.
- Good analytic skills are required to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare reports.
- Establish delivery process and improve customer experience
- Leading a team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver technology projects on time and within budget for the domain and geography for which they have responsibility Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence within specific service line or function and geographic responsibilities.
- Work with their teams to determine necessary activities to deliver projects throughout the given service line or function successfully.
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources are required to fulfill the shift requirements.
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution.
- Holding the teams to the highest standards, project discipline, and accountability.
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing and managing delivery with the associated teams..
- Supervise Staff and handle their technical and non-technical queries.
- Act as a bridge between client and team and identify all new requirements.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹2,500,000.00 per year
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19