New job Senior Project Manager in West Bengal
|Senior Project Manager|
Senior Project Manager
Company : Cognition Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
The Senior Project Manager role plans, directs, manages and provides oversight of assigned design and construction projects to ensure that Agency goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters. Effectively communicates with GEC, field staff, technical staff, contractors and management. Provides internal and external coordination and collaboration with project partners and stakeholders. This position will assist in the management of key Agency initiatives and projects. The position requires considerable judgment and latitude in performing job duties, and is expected to function effectively with minimal to moderate direct supervision.
1. Education: Diploma/B.E./B.Tech University degree or higher (preferably in Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning or a closely related field) is desirable.
2. Minimum of 10 years of construction related industry experience, with at least 8 years in construction management or related experience for highway or toll projects.
3. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
5. Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of a team.
6. Technically astute and strategic in thinking.
7. Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to focus on details as required, and have the ability to work well within a deadline driven environment.
9. Innovative project delivery methodology experience, such as Design-build or public private partnerships, is desirable.
10. Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
11. Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Microsoft Office tools, and some knowledge of applicable project management software
Application Deadline: 30/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift