New job Senior Accounts Executive in Maharashtra
|Senior Accounts Executive|
Senior Accounts Executive
Company : Himalaya Terpenes Private Limited
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Greetings from Himalaya Terpenes Private Limited!
We have an urgent requirement to the position of Assistant Manager - Accounts for our company, Which is located at Chunabhatti.
Detailed Job Description is mentioned below: -
Responsibilities and Duties : -
- Finalization of Annual Accounts.
- Transfer Pricing Audit & Documentation
- Tax Audit
- Preparing and filing Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Firms, and Companies.
- Internal Audit
- Direct Taxation
- Advance tax & deferred tax working.
- Monthly Monitoring Budget v/s Actual
- Preparation & Analysis of Cost Center Wise Expenditure Budget V/s Actual.
- Handling of GST matters including way bill, liasoning with GST department, handling of GST audit for all LLP & other Group Companies.
- Monthly reconciliation of books of accounts & GST portal and payment of GST. Filling of all GST returns
- Monthly preparation of data for GST returns.
- Accounting of Journal entries for various expenses.
- Monthly preparation of Stock Sheet and reconciliation of stock transfer.
- Coordination with other departments for sales & purchase and solving their queries.
- Verification & filling of purchase invoices and reconcile with purchase register.
- Hands on Experience in MIS & Balance sheet & need based schedules.
Candidate proficiency: -
- Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
- Relevant Experience of 5 - 6 years experience in to chemical Industry.
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi
- Must have efficient knowledge of Tally.Erp9
- Must have knowledge of GST, Eway Bill, LR.
Work from home will not be available, so nearest applicant can only apply
About Company: -
Established in the year 1971, Himalaya Terpenes Pvt. Ltd is named as the quickest growing Manufacturer & Supplier entity that has established a firm repute with its best in class range of Pine Chemicals.
We hold a wide spectrum of pine chemical goods encompassing high in demand array of Turpentine Derivatives, Gum Rosin and Derivatives and Camphor Derivatives.
Owing to our prosperous journey so far, we have been able to display our dedication to quality that can be viewed in the offered products emphasizing extremely profitable properties of the pure and absolute formation, specific composition, well-defined pH values, good consistency, moisture proof packaging, extended shelf life and fair pricing composition.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer