New job Security Tester in Kerala
Company : Klivolks Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Klivolks is looking for experienced Security Tester. The following are the job description:
1. Perform white and black box testing of in-house applications and systems with a variety of commercial and open source tools
2. Experience with Application Vulnerability assessment, Secure code review and Penetration testing
3. Familiar with Industry standard security testing methodologies and sound understanding of Web Application security related fundamentals
4. Knowledge with
a. Common attack techniques for web, mobile and web services.
b. Common application testing tools including, but not limited to Burp, SQL Map etc.
c. OWASP Top 10 iPhone and Android application pen testing specifically relating to reverse engineering and instrumentation toolsets
d. various windows/Linux version operating systems
e. Ability to relay detailed technical concepts to a broad range of audiences, via written reports and presentations
5. Create detailed report of findings and recommendations after testing is complete and present to stakeholders
6. Experience with secure coding practices and assist developers with understanding of security defects and risk
7. Stay up-to-date in current tools, techniques, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices
8. Knowledge-share with team on techniques and results to continuously improve the service offering and mentor junior members of the team in techniques and best practices in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis.
9. Experience in database, application, and web server secure design, implementation & review.
10. Experience in Mobile (android and iOS) application security assessment.
11. Understanding of application security guidelines/requirements from OWASP, OSTMM
12. Experience with application security architecture, Threat Modelling and Code Review
13. Expertise in manual assessments, identifying root cause & fix recommendations.
14. Relevant certifications like CEH/CISSP/OSCP preferred
Salary will be based on the experience of the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹1.00 per month
- Day shift
Speak with the employer