New job School Coordinator in Madhya Pradesh
Company : Sitare Foundation
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹22,000 a month
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Overview of the role
*Note: This role is open to only female candidates.
The City Coordinator is a dynamic multi-tasking on-hands professional who is passionate about education and the social sector, and can enthusiastically support the mission of Sitare Foundation - to transform fifty thousand lives through education by 2050.
The City Coordinator will manage the operations activities in their respective cities and partner schools. This is a dynamic and entrepreneurial role in which the City Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Operations. The position is based in the respective city of operations and involves travel to other cities depending on the need of the organisation.
- Understand and execute the current operations strategy for the Foundation in the city.
- Be the point of contact for all enrolled scholars before, during and after the classes.
- Coordinate with the partner school administration and Operations Manager for timely distribution of books, stationery, uniform, deposit of fees and provide any other assistance required from the Foundation’s end.
- Manage academic operations as and when required.
- Monitor the performance of HOPE scholars and benchmark it with the standards of the organisation.
- Coordinate the logistics between the subject expert, students and City Coordinator.
- Maintain constant communication with HOPE scholars and their parents to ensure continuity in education.
- Demonstrate excellent communication at all times with the ability to modulate depending on the audience.
- Have an on hands approach to liaise with state education authorities, block resource centre and government school administration to obtain maximum registration from government schools every year.
- Engage with parents/guardians of children to obtain maximum registration from government schools every year.
- Coordinate with vendors based for operational activities, event management, conduct of examinations and interviews.
- Build an effective relationship with private school partners and officials.
- Organize large scale examinations in the different cities with excellent logistical planning and minimal disruptions.
- Take up additional responsibility from time to time as may be intimated by the Foundation.
- Create a community of engaging with parents at the grass root level. Devise ways
of coaching and counselling them with the intent of educating them.
- Represent the Foundation at local community events as appropriate
- Provide additional support to the activities of the Foundation as may be required from time to time
Key skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi. Other languages is a plus
- High sense of empathy & affection towards underprivileged children
- Deep knowledge of children psychology
- Proficient in using IT tools and demonstrate capability to learn new IT tools
- Strong sense of community engagement and the desire to make an impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset
- Strive for excellence and lead by example
- Enjoy hands on day to day work while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Extremely structured and detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively independently with multiple stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19