New job Sales Manager (Apparel and Corporate Gifting industry only) in Telangana
|Sales Manager (Apparel and Corporate Gifting industry only)|
Sales Manager (Apparel and Corporate Gifting industry only)
Company : I-Attire Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Telangana
I-Attire Private Limited is one of the fastest growing corporate and medical uniforms manufacturers in the country. We are a valued and long-standing partner to some of the Fortune 500 companies and alike. Our clientele stands testimony to our excellence in quality deliverable backed with cutting-edge technology for manufacturing solutions, and high work ethics that form the core of our organization. In 2014, I-Attire joined hands with the esteemed Mafatlal Industries Limited. Today, we have presence in four metropolitan cities, Pune being the Manufacturing Centre with 300 machines running every day and Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore housing our sales enablement offices. Additionally, I-Attire has a Corporate Gifting arm that serves as a gifting consultant and provider to companies across industries.
Job Title: Sales Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager- Sales
Salary Range : Upto 4,80,000 per annum
Qualification: MBA preferred/graduate in any field
Work experience: Minimum 4 to 5 years experience in corporate gifting and uniforms
Employment: Full Time
No Of Vacancies : 3
Should be able to speak local language fluently.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Generate leads, meet potential clients, and, build and nurture client relationships.
- Research consumer needs, and identify how we can provide solutions.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Sales target allocation.
- Oversee sales teams’ performance and ensure daily check-ins.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Proper documentation of OES and CPS.
- Weekly sales review with Head Sales.
- Payment Follow up.
- Bad debts recovery.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Updating of ROP (Running Order Portal).
- Ensure tracking and collection of returnable samples
Bachelor's Degree in Management or related field. Post Graduation/MBA Preferred
- Leadership qualities, mentoring, ability to motivate team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; experience of CRM software is a plus.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Thorough understanding of marketing, and negotiating techniques.
- Analytical, inter-personal, communication, strategy and negotiation skills.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Mobility by own vehicle is necessary, in order to hold Sales meetings and reviews etc.
- Mode of transport preferably Bike
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)