New job project manager in Odisha
Company : Randstad
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Odisha
project manager - orissa in bhubaneswar
- Responsible for Project Execution of AIS/GIS Sub-station projects above 66kv to 750 kV including Transmission line.
- Any other projects that the company would undertake in the State – involving Industry, Govt Utilities, Private utilities, etc
- Plan, monitor and follow-up of multiple projects
- Plan the Monthly Revenue, Collection targets from the sites in line with the SBU Plan
- Advance Planning of Risks that may affect the progress of the Site Project completion targeted in the month
- To report the resource status to Ops Head/ project coordinator and ensure proper Human resource planning is done as per the Targeted Site progress every month
- Follow up with customers/consultants for approvals of drawings/ designs/ inspections and ensure that there is no delay
- Plan in advance the working with the government agencies, local bodies for ensuring timely clearances for smooth execution of the Projects.
- Monitoring of the project work at the site and ensure execution as per the approved bar chart and achieve the targeted milestones every month.
- Monitor the progress of Site personnel duties and their individual contribution.
- Monitor the site personnel stay arrangements and upkeep levels of their stay and at guest houses.
- To monitor the performance in terms of quality, cost control & schedule by the contractor, and take appropriate action to speed up the work.
- Provide technical support for execution effort including participation in execution planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; constructability reviews, etc.
- Monitor the documentation flow at the Customers end in relation to billing and collection
- Monitor the supply chain for ensuring smooth flow of material at the site in line with the monthly revenue and collection plan
- Report actual cost vis-à-vis the budgeted cost, actual milestone achievement vis-à-vis planned milestones
- Periodically review sub contractors bills / invoices / RA Bills and certify for timely clearance
- Develop revenue mechanism of the site team with self and with the Senior Management so that site progress is monitored regularly.
- Assure conformity of design with specifications and customer requirements.
- Responsible to meet the work target as agreed in bar chart, submit invoice , collecting of payment ,closing the site after proper reconciliation & handing over the installations to customer
- To ensure the overall quality of the development, approve the mock ups & maintain workmanship standards
- Material, manpower and machinery utilization through effective coordination with sub contractors and suppliers
- Oversee safety, health and environment parameters for machinery, manpower etc.
- Coordination and communication with government bodies, agencies, other interfacing contractors, etc in order to facilitate the execution process and gather information for upcoming project
- Reconciliation of Material timely and keep a control of stock inventory
- Maintain proper recording and reporting at all sites for material and manpower
- Control all extra expenses at site that may hamper the profitability of the sites
- Ensure proper trouble shooting of equipment and material installations in liaison with SCM dept and concerned Vendors so that there is no delay in flow of material
- Responsible for ensuring that all LD claims, PVC, retention, collection, etc is completely done in line with the Management Expectations
project management, Execution, substation